Friday, November 2, 2012

All Things Spooky

We really went into Halloween overload this week. I can't lie, I kinda love it. My school does it up right. All school Halloween Bash, class Halloween parties and best of all A HALF DAY!!! woot woot! So you can take a "nap" before trick or treating, of course!! 

I was......drum roll please.... 
A GUMBALL MACHINE. 

Anyways on to the school stuff. We did a writing activity based on Cara Carroll's idea!


Trick or Treat, smell my feet. Guess who is hiding under the sheet!!!

We also did a graph to see who was afraid of spiders(free from HERE). It seems like I have many brave little kiddos! We even did the frankenstein and pumpkin hundreds chart from HERE and HERE. The kids can not get enough of those hundreds chart pictures!


The next day, I gave the kids some homework of a candy graph. They were loving it!!


Our class party was CRAZY the kids brought TONS of treats.

These are the LEFTOVERS. Yes, just the leftovers. There were 74 cupcakes, 40 cookies and 6 dozen juice boxes LEFTOVER. Each kid had their fill for sure!

Next time election madness!


No comments:

Post a Comment